Wednesday 5 March 2008

Face masks and Fancies.


Heeheehee! These are a few pics from our girlie pamper day. This was my replacement reward for losing half a stone! The original plan was to book in for a spa type day - then we realised we were broke! It was also a distraction technique for Caroline, which worked up until having one too many glasses of pink! Tears did flow from the both of us - I think not long after the above piccy was taken!


Well, Ellie, you did us proud my love! You know the sign of a good afternoon when your actual plans go completely out of the window in place of goo conversation, good wine and wonderful humous and carrot sticks!! (Also a clear sign I am enjoying this healthy eating mallarky!). We managed to get a face pack on each before realising we were actually meant to meeting the boys! But it made for some interesting picturs for facebook etc!

The best bit was fitting into my gorgeous black and white dress! Apart from the fact that my boobs no longer fill the top! Seriously need some new underwear now - this weight loss is going to cost me a small fortune!

Well, my next reward is on its way - this morning the scales read 12.1 !!!!!!!!!! I HAVE LOST A STONE!!!!! and with very little effort over the last couple of weeks! I am soooooooooooooo happy! Still too exhausted to get myself out for a stroll this evening, think this virus has kicked me more than I thought.

So, I have warned Steve that we are going to get all dolled up and go for a lovely meal, just the two of us! Soooooooooooo excited, hopefully soon I will have a little more energy and get myself out walking again - after all, another half stone and I get to go and spend all my clothes vouchers, wonder if I can make it to coincide with Easter holidays?!! Yey!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done on loosing a stone! That is such a great achievment hon.
You look stunning in that dress! Slighty green eyed monster here! lol
Ojne of these days I will be so inspired by tour new look on food that I will jump on the band wagon too... not quite there yet tho! (think it is the mountain I have to loose that puttin me off!)

Keep up the good work :-)

Claire xxx