Wednesday 23 January 2008

Look at My Man-Bits!! (metaphorically, obviously!)

Tonight, on my way home from school, I stopped into Sainsburys. At the checkout I had three bottles of vinegar, four tubs of Bi-carb, two bags of balloons, carrot sticks with humous, and . . . . A NEW SKIRT!!

Ok, so you may be focusing on the vast amounts of vinegar and Bi-carb - I assure you it is for a science experiment at school, as well as the balloons! We are going to make exploding cannons on Monday! Yey! Very few people can call that work!

Anyway, I am focusing on the new skirt! I promised myself I wasn't going to buy clothes until I had lost a stone and a half, but I was desperate for something pretty. I am so pleased with how the whole weight thing is going, and the lack of binging, that I couldn't resist. That, and the fact that there was 70% off!! Anyway, I wasn't sure what I could possibly wear it with at the moment, or where! But having a play around, tomorrow I am going to be brave! This is what I am going to wear to work tomorrow:


I have never worn a skirt-trouser combo, and my hips feel small enough to pull it off for the first time. I am sure I will have some questionable looks from people, but quite frankly I don't give a stuff! Hey look at that . . . I grew some balls!!
Nx

No comments: