Saturday 19 January 2008

Updated Statistics


Well, this is the 3rd Saturday of my project, so thought I would have an update and a re-measure. It is working!!!!! There is a change already - which is the most refreshing thing. There never seems any point to continuing if you don't notice a change - I have noticed a change not only in my body, but in myself. I am much happier in general, much more confident and I have more energy. Its fabulous! So here are the previous statistics and todays measurements . . . .

Vital Statistics 5/1/08
Chest = 38" or aprox. 97cm
Waist = 34" or aprox. 86cm
Hips = 42" 0r aprox 107cm
Height = 5' 8"
Weight = 13 stone 1 lb

Vital Statistics 19/1/08
Chest = 37" or aprox 94cm
Waist = 32" or aprox 81cm
Hips = 41" or aprox 10cm
Height = 5'8"
Weight = 12 stone 10 lb

Woo! Yeah! Go me!!! Heehee!

If I never needed any encouragement to keep this up, its this change. OK, its not radical, ok its not massive amounts, but its enough to make me keep going, to keep plodding on each day!

Basically, Ive made sure each morning I have a bowl of special K with skimmed milk and a gless of fruit juice. At lunch I have a bowl of soup - currently eating Heinz Big Soups which are surpirsingly good value in the calorie department. I also make sure I have a couple of pieces of fruit during the day and my evening meal which averages between 450 - 650 calories each. I am also making sure I go for a brisk walk each night. Some nights I don't feel too much like it so just do a coupld of laps of our block, but most nights I manage to do at least a mile. Just takes half and hour, I get some fresh air and some exercise. Its nothing really - just do it when theres a programme on you dont want to watch!

At some point in the future I will brave returning to he rowing machine which is currently folded up in our dining room, but for now, the walking will suffice.
I'm really starting to like my life again!

Nx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am so proud chicadee - well done! We will definitely deserve some pampering come the end of February!! C xxxx

Nat said...

Heehee! Im kinda proud of me too! soon we will both be slender things, beating all the piano playing, long haired boys away from you!! Heehee!

Nx